Bus Fox is the major provider of school transport in the Sarina Area and delivers students to schools in the Sarina, Calen and Eungella area including Swayneville State School, St. Anne Catholic School, Koumala State School, Sarina State School, Sarina State High School, Alligator Creek State School, Eungella State School and Calen District State College.
Primary students are eligible for free transport to their nearest delegated Primary school provided they live 3.2 km away from that school.
Under certain circumstances Safety Net Assistance is available if the child lives closer than 3.2km from the school.
Primary and secondary cash fares are listed on the individual route listing timetables to the right.
Secondary students are eligible for free bus transport to their nearest delegated Secondary School provided they live at least 4.2 km away from that school.
Safety Net is available under certain circumstances if the student lives closer than 4.2km to the school.
If you choose to send your child to a school other than the designated one a cash fare must be paid prior to boarding.
- 98 - Bloomsbury to Calen District State College
- 266 - Clairview to Sarina SHS
- 354 - Salonika Beach and Louisa Creek to Sarina SHS
- 629 - St Helens Beach to Calen District State College
- 758 - Eungella to Eungella SS and Mirani SHS
- 765 - Timberlands/Ballykheel to Sarina SHS
- 850 - Blue Mountain Rd to Sarina SHS
- 1024 - Armstrongs Beach to Sarina SHS
- 1331 - Harris Estate to Alligator Creek SS
- 1456 - Eton to Eton SS
- 1501 - Grasstree Beach to Alligator Creek SS
- 1555 - Haypoint/Salonika Beach to Alligator Creek SS
- 1807 - Louisa Creek to Alligator Creek SS
- 1830 - Middle Creek to Sarina SHS
- 1954 - Freshwater Point/Courtneys Gap to Sarina SHS
To stay up to date with our school bus service news, such as conveyance committee AGM meetings and bus cancellations, please join our Facebook page.
“I used this service to transport my most precious possession, my one and only son, to school for most of his primary school years. I never had an issue, the staff that were on that run were awesome. I knew he was in safe hands when I put him on that bus.”
– Carissa, 2015